logo
follow us On Twitter   Follow us on Facebook   Gladinet Cloud Storage Blog   Support forum

HOME     LOGIN     PLANS    

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Gladinet Release Schedule and Tech Preview download Options
gang
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:17:46 AM
Groups: Administration , Member

Some users have checked with us about our release schedule. Here is a brief summary of our plan.

. About every 6 weeks, we’ll have a 1.x major release. For example, we released 1.0 back in May. At the end of June we released 1.1. In the middle of Aug., 1.2.

Each 1.x major release will have some significant improvements and new features.

. About every one to two weeks, we’ll have a weekly release. For 1.1, we have released 1.1.134, 1.1.139 and 1.1.151. The weekly releases contain mainly bug fixes. Each time we may concentrate on one area and fix bugs related. It may also include one or two new features.

Based on the roadmap, we plan to release the next major upgrade, 1.3, in October, 2009. We are planning the feature list. Some major features may be included are: New Audit trace to show all upload/download history, proxy support, multiple computer support and workgroup support. The list is not finalized yet and we may change it according our schedule.

We'll also provide technical preview build. The build has passed basic tests, but not through the full test run yet. Interested customers are welcome to try it and provide us feedback.

If there is any feature or enhancement you think we should consider, feel free to contact us at support@gladinet.com, or post on our Features Request forum.

gang
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:25:26 AM

Aug 31, 2009: Official Release for build 1.2.168. Please download it at http://www.gladinet.com/p/download.htm

Aug 29, 2009: Tech Preview build 1.2.168:
Aug 28, 2009: Tech Preview build 1.2.167
Aug 26, 2009: Tech Preview build 1.2.165

The next 1.2 release contains:
. A brand new backup manager. You can change the existing backup tasks. For example, add a new source folder, add a new target folder, exclude a subfolder in current source. It is more flexible to configure your own backup task. Each task will have its own include/exclude list.
. Bug fixes for Google Docs.

To upgrade to 1.2.168, download the package and install it.
http://www.gladinet.com/p/download.htm

Please provide any feedback to us at support@gladinet.com
countingcrows
Posted: Thursday, September 03, 2009 3:55:27 PM
Groups: Member

Gang I think your schedule and versioning is too hectic and confusing to yourself and to your users. Why do you need to release bugfixes and updates weekly?

Now the product is stable, i think it would be a better idea to implement monthly updates and quarterly releases or something similiar than confusing everyone with bazillion of versions.

Of course, this is just my opinion. You know your situation better.

BUG: 1.1.151.4267 and earlier versions.

Download problem... Suppose we have :

file.01_file.99 (100 files)

If I want to download:

file.20-30 and
file.60-70

on the same task (22 files)...

It will also download files 31-69 even though they are not listed on subtask list. This problem have always been present. It always downloaded more stuff and downloads would take forever.

Same thing... If i put file.01-99 to download, and later on delete 31-69, they will still be downloaded.

No problem for me, but you might want to investigate if it is present with new releases. I cannot upgrade, because i am happy with the version I have.
gang
Posted: Friday, September 04, 2009 12:32:16 AM

Although the main functions are stable, there are some many enhancements and bug fixes we want to push out to our users. To reduce the turn around time on user issues and enhancement requests, we decide to do the minor weekly releases.

There is no need for existing user to upgrade each week. If you are satisfied with the current functions, just keep the current build. For each new release, we'll give out the list of changes. You can decide whether you want to upgrade based on the fixes.

For example, several users complained about the backup manager to be too restrict. Thus in build 1.2.168, we rewrote the backup manager to make to flexible. However, if you don't use backup manager in the first place, no need to upgrade here. You can follow the major upgrade, from 1.2->1.3->1.4

Back to the download issues. I tried with build 168. I can pick up 20-30 and 60-70 on the virtual directory and download them alone. And during the download, I can delete the subtasks. Those deleted won't be downloaded.

Maybe a good excuse to upgrade? :)
yilin
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 3:29:58 AM
Groups: Member

True religion jeans are usually my own topper denims when I ordered the 1st time

Exactly why true religion jeans purchase ar true religion sale and so live advertise? I was surprised that actually so well received ahead When i hunt the lowdown in regards to the genuine religious belief blade jeans. It is so popular if you are spanning various ages especially for several superstars. True religion jeans are one of the brand designer jeans that are made from excessive-top quality products and you'll discover cheap true religion jeans individuals fantastical photographs at the established web site. While using the live vogue associated with Genuine Religoin skinny jeans chintzy, Numerous department shops and also shop web stores heart-to-heart because 2002. In terms of me, I must require a look for your appropriate model for the mall earlier I receive a couple lower price at the most popular online shops.It does not take idea that true religion jeans are usually major the style stitching having true religion on sale top quality version associated with top quality blue jean.wyh121202hyw

I was divine when today We have tested approximately various variations for the department shop although it is very high priced. Elysian with that sword blue jean, I cannot cheap true religion jeans for women hold to look for a set of Nightstick directly stage dead on target religion available for the online shops. Contrary to popular belief, this is the primary know to get some true religion jeans. I needed to offer a go with this particular manufacturer dungaree i was without doubt it won't cause me to feel let down. At present We have got a budget true religion jeans, the idea I most certainly will declare is the fact advertised . didn’T cause me to feel defeated. official true religion I'd been thus enthusiastic any time it was don my body system in addition to which fits everyone effectively. It really is bit skepticism of which true religion jeans usually are my greatest functionary genuine faith while i purchased it true religion johnny the 1st time.