logo
follow us On Twitter   Follow us on Facebook   Gladinet Cloud Storage Blog   Support forum

HOME     LOGIN     PLANS    

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ability to choose which accounts to connect on start Options
shadowpt
Posted: Saturday, April 28, 2012 9:56:40 AM
Groups: Member

For those like me that have many accounts in Gladinet service, you know how long it can take for the application to get ready to be used and most of the times all you want is to just use 1 or two accounts at that moment, so I would like to suggest to be implemented the option for which accounts to be logged in when the gladinet application starts.

Something simple like a checkbox in each account's settings with the text "Start this acc whith gladinet" and when this option is thicked, the account can be logged in manually by pressing a button in the respective account.
Not only this will make the loading time of the application much faster, it will also reduce bandwidth usage on the user's internet.
nikkil
Posted: Sunday, April 29, 2012 10:02:44 AM

I never really thought about this yet, on this scenario. +1.

May I ask on why you have multiple accounts? It might be also a good idea to set the other account in other notebook or PC if you have one extra.

CISCO 3640
shadowpt
Posted: Sunday, April 29, 2012 12:40:03 PM

nikkil wrote:
I never really thought about this yet, on this scenario. +1.

May I ask on why you have multiple accounts? It might be also a good idea to set the other account in other notebook or PC if you have one extra.

I am client of many cloud services, not multiple accounts on 1 service, opening gladinet and waiting for it to login in all accounts when all I want is just use 1 is both a waste of time and bandwidth, thats why I am suggesting this.